Càrrel si Rinnova nella Tradizione.
Di seguito i principali aspetti sartoriali della camicia Càrrel che soddisferanno i palati più raffinati ed esigenti:
• Mosca sartoriale: La mosca o moschina sul fianco, che unisce lo sparato al dietro della camicia, è cucita a mano con il tradizionale triangolo di tessuto in tralice (diagonale). Un dettaglio tecnico, un vezzo, ma senz’altro un tocco di eleganza ed esclusività sartoriale.
• Polsino attaccato a quattro pieghe: si dice che i dettagli fanno la differenza. Questo è un dettaglio visibile e di assoluta sartorialità. La manica viene plissettata quattro volte prima di essere unita al polsino della camicia. Quattro pieghe che valorizzano il capo che state indossando.
• Spalla e fianco rifinito a mano con impuntura AMF: Il fianco della camicia e la spalla con la manica non hanno impunture visibili. Come una giacca. Una tecnica sartoriale che richiede manualità ed esperienza nell’esecuzione. Sempre di dettagli stiamo parlando…
• Asola rifinita a mano: L’asola dei bottoni viene rifinita a mano. Un passaggio fondamentale nella rifinitura della camicia. Questa tecnica permette di avere l’asola a goccia, un orientamento dall’alto verso il basso dell’asola dove si inserisce il bottone.
• Bottoni in madreperla australiana: bianchissimi e freddi. Sì, perché devono risultare freddi al tatto. Provateli mettendoli a contatto con il polso o sulla guancia, non sentirete il suono delle onde del mare, ma riconoscerete la qualità.
• Pochette abbinata dello stesso tessuto: chi non vorrebbe estrarre il fazzoletto da taschino per aiutare la sua compagna al momento giusto? Un gesto antico, ma sempre apprezzato. La pochette identica alla camicia che indossate sarà a vostra disposizione nella confezione della camicia.
La camicia da uomo è un capo di abbigliamento elegante e per noi è un piacere proporlo ai nostri clienti nella sua massima espressione.
Càrrel è la camicia con il bottone rosso. Impossibile dimenticarla, impossibile imitarla. Siamo orgogliosi di proporre ai nostri clienti questo marchio che non ha eguali per storia ed unicità della camiceria italiana.
The Càrrel Shirt gets a New Look and becomes even more a Style Icon.
From the SS 2022 summer collection, Càrrel is renewed in tradition.
Below are the main sartorial aspects of the Càrrel shirt that will satisfy the most refined and demanding palates:
• Tailored gusset: The side gusset, which joins the shirt boson to the back, is sewn by hand with the traditional triangle of fabric in cross (diagonal). A technical detail, a quirk, but certainly a touch of elegance and sartorial exclusivity.
• Attached cuff with four folds: it is said that the details make the difference. This is a visible and absolutely tailored detail. The sleeve is pleated four times before being joined to the shirt cuff. Four folds enhance the garment you are wearing. They will appreciate it, but most of all, you will appreciate it.
• Shoulder and side finished by hand with AMF stitching: The side of the shirt and the shoulder with the sleeve have no visible stitching. Like a jacket. A tailoring technique that requires dexterity and experience in execution. We are always talking about details …
• Hand-finished buttonhole: The buttonhole is finished by hand. A fundamental step in the finishing of the shirt. This technique allows a teardrop shape, an orientation from the top to the bottom of the buttonhole where the button is inserted.
• Australian mother-of-pearl buttons: very white and cold. Yes, because they must be cold to the touch. Try them by putting in contact with the wrist or on the cheek, you will not hear the sound of the sea waves, but you will recognize the quality
• Handkerchief in the same fabric: who wouldn’t want to take the handkerchief out of his jacket to help his partner at the right moment? An ancient gesture, but always appreciated. The pochette identical to your shirt will be in the shirt packaging.
The men’s shirt is an elegant garment and for us it is a pleasure to offer it to our customers in its maximum expression.
Càrrel is the shirt with the red button. Impossible to forget it, impossible to imitate it. We are proud to offer our customers this brand that has no equal for the history and uniqueness of Italian shirt making.
La nostra organizzazione è esclusivamente rivolta al mercato online, non abbiamo negozi fisici tradizionali. Siamo professionisti nel nostro settore, con un background importante nel mondo della moda.
Siamo consapevoli del cambiamento della società e dei processi evolutivi del commercio e dell’internazionalizzazione globale.
Vogliamo essere un canale di vendita alternativo per le aziende e i brand di abbigliamento che rispettano alcuni requisiti in linea con le collaborazioni già presenti sul nostro marketplace.
Una vetrina sul mondo che valorizza i migliori prodotti e marchi di abbigliamento, seguendo l’evoluzione del commercio e dei rapporti sociali.
Per collaborazioni, contattate il nostro ufficio stile a questo indirizzo: email@example.com
Oppure telefonicamente al (+39) 075 9288136
SUPPORT FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM CLOTHING COMPANIES
Our organization is exclusively aimed at the online market, we do not have traditional physical stores. We are professionals in our sector, with an important background in the world of fashion.
We are aware of the change in society, the evolutionary processes of trade and global internationalization.
We want to be an alternative sales channel for companies and clothing brands that respect certain requirements in line with the collaborations already present in our marketplace.
A showcase on the world that enhances the best products and clothing brands, following the evolution of commerce, and social relationships.
If you are interested, please contact our style office at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by phone at (+39) 075 9288136
The shirt is a piece of clothing that gives the wearer "cool elegance" and style.
The guidelines that govern the choice of a shirt are never trivial, we try to give suggestions by analyzing some fundamental aspects: the collar, the fabric, the color, the pattern and the wearability.
The collar is certainly the most obvious part when choosing a shirt. Personal taste is often decisive, but the context of use, the shape and the heaviness are very important aspects to consider.
The shape of the collar flaps is divided into: Classic or straight: with closed flaps - Spread or Cutaway: with flaps 180° or very open - Button-down: with buttons on the tips - Penny collar or Club: with tips rounded - Wing tips collar or diplomatic: to be worn with the bow tie - Mandarin or Stand-Up: only the strap without flaps.
The heaviness of the collar is determined from the heat-sealed interior and can be: Stiff, Semi-rigid or soft collar. The stiff collar are perfect with the tie and for formal wear, the semi-rigid collar can be worn with or without a tie, the soft collar with the "Water soluble" interior, is instead to be chosen for the unstructured and casual shirts.
The Fabric: as well in this case, the choice derives from the personal taste, but seasonality is also important. In fact, in addition to the kind of yarn used, the heaviness of the fabric can change and there are fabrics that are more suitable for spring-summer and others for autumn-winter:
We could speak a lot about fabrics. For the moment, we are going to give general information that can help you purchase the right shirt at the right time.
The color: it is said that the white shirt should be worn only after sunset, while for daytime a blue or pastel-colored shirt is preferable. The context, but also the season, plays a decisive role. Certainly, a white or light shirt in the summertime is more comfortable than a dark shirt, especially if the structure is a muslin or a zephyr or even better a linen canvas.
The pattern: the stripes are very elegant during daytime under a blazer and with a beautiful tie, the light blue solid color goes perfectly with a beautiful oxford or twill fabric. The printed pattern is more suitable for leisure and evenings with friends, while the checked is suitable for trips out of town and on the weekend. Mind out, some checked shirts made of noble fabrics can be worn very well even under a jacket.
The fit: not all body types are the same and therefore the wearability must be different depending on the cut and the model of the shirt. Usually, the fit is regulated by the pleats or darts behind the shirt, as well as by the cut of the fabric. We identify 3 fits that perfectly solve every need of body shapes: Comfort or Regular, Modern and Slim
Comfort is a loose fit, especially in the waist and chest, it has a back without darts or pleats and is suitable for those who need larger volumes.
Modern is perfect for most body shapes, has darts behind, but its volumes are neither too large nor too tight.
The Slim is a suitable fit only for those who have a very thin and athletic body, not just because of darts behind, but the cut of the fabric is modelled especially in the waist.
Each topic covered in this article can be deepened and we will certainly do it in the future, for the moment our aim was to give a general overview of the most important features, and provide interesting clues and a valuable contribution to choosing the right shirt for you .
START OF A NEW PARTNERSHIP
WITH IT-ELITE SHOWROOM IN MILAN
Tieapart.com is always looking for new projects and new style ideas, new collaborations and new incentives to continue a path of proposal and innovation aimed at its customers.
That’s why Tieapart.com is proud to announce the exclusive partnership with
IT-ELITE is a showroom located in the heart of Milan's fashion district, in Via della Spiga.
An international environment led by professionals who not only offer prestigious labels is also specialized in marketing, communication, and public relations.
From this background and from the common passion for fashion, this partnership was born, destined to last over time.
The brands now on our online catalog in the collaboration with IT-ELITE are:
OY – Furs and original fashion accessories
Follow with us the evolving trends, savor the beauty and modernity of the most exclusive brands, receive support and services that only a great e-commerce website can offer.
Looking for summer style inspiration?
Take a look at this gallery of the last edition of Pitti Uomo show in Florence! Seems like the next summer we'll see many stripes around.. but that is no the only trend you'll love.
Prêt à porter
The Pitti Uomo trends to copy right away. These are our favorites..
1. The bold stripes shirt
The bold stripes are back! Eye-catching and colored, the stripes go out from the bedroom and conquer the offices.
They are already the must have garment of the modern business man.
2. The summer jacket
Who said the jacket is only for cooler days? That's not true when we talk about formal/business occasions where the jacket is required. That's the event in which the unlined jacket becomes your BF. Even better when it's linen and cotton blend.
3. The straw hat
Chapeau! Cool and natural, it makes us feel the holiday breeze even in town.
This summer dare with a colored band straw hat, match it with a sharp outfit, or wear it on holiday over a T-shirt+shorts, that's up to you!
4. The suede loafers
Many say that loafers are the most fashionable men's shoes, what we know is that they are extremely comfortable and elegant at the same time.
That's a good reason for wearing them both to the office and during freetime!
PHOTO CREDITS: Pinterest
The best men’s boots to wear in town in winter
Given that there are men’s boots for all seasons, occasions and purposes, it is quite surprising that most men don’t wear them so often. Actually, the fact that they are stylistically between the dress shoes and the sport footwear, make them a very easy and right choice for many occasions and styles.
(Read also: “7 footwear styles that every man should own“)
An inspirational gallery focused on this season’s must-wear shades
We love the quote “Keep it classic“. That’s why when we’ve decided to focus on this year’s fall/winter color trends, we chose to exclude all vibrant and fluo colors and to represent the classiest shades under a different light, selecting the ones we love most. Sure is you’ll never go wrong as long as you follow these advices.
Simply classic, black is the evergreen color of the cold season. The F/W16 fashion dictates a very elegant matte black, never excessive, always sophisticated. We suggest to try the total black at some special and very refined occasions.
Summer is gone but we still think about its vibrant and sparkling sea. Bring with you the memories of the past holidays along winter by wearing a very deep blue shade. Blue is always classic but less ordinary than black, match it with an unusual color if you want to be more original.